Immerse yourself into the world of pen testing and application security by attending the BruCON 2013 Trainings.
Offering world-class, deep-dive technical trainings given by the most recognized experts with huge industry experience in their domain!
The Final Line-Up:
- Offensive Techniques by Russ Gideon (3 days 23-25 Sep)
- Pentesting Smart Grid and SCADA with SamuraiSTFU by Justin Searle (3 days 23-25 Sep)
- Hacking PDF by Didier Stevens (2 days 24-25 Sep)
- Lessons in Mobile Penetration Testing by Zach Lanier (2 days 24-25 Sep)
- The Art of Exploiting Injection Flaws by Sumit Siddharth (2 days 24-25 Sep)
- Practical Malware Analysis: Rapid Introduction by Michael Sikorski (2 days 24-25 Sep)
Best motivation for training: "The only thing worse than training your employees and having them leave, is not training them and having them stay!"
The price for the 2 day courses is 1100 Euro early bird (+ VAT) per attendee. After 16th of June this will become 1200 Euro (+ VAT) per attendee.
The price for the 3 day courses is 1400 Euro early bird (+ VAT) per attendee. After 16th of June this will become 1500 Euro (+ VAT) per attendee.
Registration for Trainings:
The training price does not include travel, accomodation or computer material for the training unless otherwise stated in the training description or preparation material provided after registration. Please read carefully any communication that will be sent to you in regard to the training you've registered for because they will outline what you need to bring to get the most out of each training.
Location and dates
The courses will be given on 23, 24 & 25 September in The Monasterium, Oude Houtlei 56 - 9000 Ghent (Belgium)
The courses begin promptly at 09h00 and end at 17h00. Out of consideration for your instructor(s) and fellow students, please try to be seated and ready to go by 08h45.Lunch is included in the training fee.