Immerse yourself into the world of pen testing and application security by attending the BruCON 2015 Trainings (5-7 October).
Offering world-class, deep-dive technical trainings given by the most recognized experts with huge industry experience in their domain!
- Practical Malware Analysis: Rapid Introduction by Andrew Honig (3 day training)
- Tactical Exploitation and Response by Colin Ames (3 day training)
- Hacking web applications – case studies of award-winning bugs in Google, Yahoo, Mozilla and more by Dawid Czagan (2 day training)
- Wireshark WiFi and Lua-Packet Class by Didier Stevens * (2 day training)
Cyber Breach Management by Chris Nutt (3 day training)- Cancelled
- Offensive IoT Exploitation by Aditya Gupta and Aseem Jakhar (3 day training)
- Assessing and Exploiting Control Systems by Justin Searle ** (3 day training)
Best motivation for training: "The only thing worse than training your employees and having them leave, is not training them and having them stay!"
The price for 2 day courses is 1100 Euro early bird (+ VAT) per attendee.
As of August 1st 2015 this will become 1200 Euro (+ VAT) per attendee.
(*) The Wireshark Wireless training price is 175 Euro higher but includes an AirPCap Card.
The price for 3 day courses is 1400 Euro early bird (+ VAT) per attendee.
As of August 1st 2015 this will become 1500 Euro (+ VAT) per attendee.
(**) The Assessing and Exploiting Control Systems training price is 180 Euro higher but includes a PLC and a hardware/RF testing kit
Registration for Trainings:
The training price does not include travel, accommodation or computer material for the training unless otherwise stated in the training description or preparation material provided after registration. Please read carefully any communication that will be sent to you in regard to the training you've registered for because they will outline what you need to bring to get the most out of each training.
Location and dates
The courses will be given on 5, 6 and 7 October in Hotel Novotel Gent Centrum, Goudenleeuwplein 5, B-9000 Gent
The courses begin promptly at 09h00 and end at 17h00. Out of consideration for your instructor(s) and fellow students, please try to be seated and ready to go by 08h45.Lunch is included in the training fee.