Immerse yourself into the world of pen testing and application security by attending the 2-day BruCON 2012 Training.
Offering 9 world-class, deep-dive technical trainings given by the most recognized experts with huge industry experience in their domain!
BruCON 2012 Training details:
- Metasploit for Penetration Testing by Georgia Weidman
- Cyberwar: using the techniques and tactics of APT's in Penetration Tests by Joe McCray
- Corelan Live! by Peter Van Eeckhoutte
- Visual Analytics: Delivering Actionable Security Intelligence by Raffael Marty
- Hacking IPv6 Network by Fernando Gont
- Red Team Testing by Ian Amit and Chris Nickerson
- Assessing and Exploiting Web Applications with Samurai-WTF by Raul Siles
- Elite Web Application Defense by Eoin Keary and Jim Manico
- Advanced Wi-Fi Penetration Testing and Hacking by Vivek Ramachandran
Download the BruCON 2012 Training Flyer HERE.
The price for the 2 day courses is
945 Euro early bird (+ VAT) per attendee. After 1st of June this will become 1045 Euro (+ VAT) per attendee.
Registration for Trainings:
The training price does not include travel, accomodation or computer material for the training unless otherwise stated in the training description or preparation material provided after registration. Please read carefully any communication that will be sent to you in regard to the training you've registered for because they will outline what you need to bring to get the most out of each training.
Location and dates
The courses will be given on 24 & 25 September in The Monasterium, Ghent (Belgium)
The courses begin promptly at 09h00 and end at 17h00. Out of consideration for your instructor(s) and fellow students, please try to be seated and ready to go by 08h45.
Lunch is included in the training fee.