Immerse yourself into the world of pen testing and application security by attending the BruCON 2015 Spring Trainings (22-24 April).
Offering world-class, deep-dive technical trainings given by the most recognized experts with huge industry experience in their domain!
- Kali Linux Dojo by Mati Aharoni (1 day training)
- Hardware Hacking by Joe Grand (*) (2 day training)
- Wireshark Packet Class by Didier Stevens (2 day training)
- Hands-on Penetration Testing by Georgia Weidman (3 day training)
- ARM Android Xploitation by Aseem Jakhar & Aditya Gupta (3 day training)
- Practical Malware Analysis: Rapid Introduction by Michael Sikorski (3 day training)
Best motivation for training: "The only thing worse than training your employees and having them leave, is not training them and having them stay!"
Registration for Trainings:
The training price does not include travel, accommodation or computer material for the training unless otherwise stated in the training description or preparation material provided after registration. Please read carefully any communication that will be sent to you in regard to the training you've registered for because they will outline what you need to bring to get the most out of each training.
Location and dates
The courses will be given on 22, 23 & 24 April in Hotel Novotel Gent Centrum, Goudenleeuwplein 5, B-9000 Gent
The courses begin promptly at 09h00 and end at 17h00. Out of consideration for your instructor(s) and fellow students, please try to be seated and ready to go by 08h45.Lunch is included in the training fee.