From BruCON 2015
- Registration for workshops will be possible at the venue
- we have a varied audience. Some of you are on twitter, some read the blog, some do neither. As each workshop has limited seats available, we want to give everybody the same chance to register for the workshop of their choice.
- Workshops run for 2 consecutive speaking slots (ca. 2 hours)
- La Trappe isn't a room or an aula but rather an open space gallery in the main venue. Directions will be clearly visible.
- This schedule is subject to change, check back regularly.
Current list of speakers
- Justine Aitel - Head of Digital Infrastructure and Security at Dow Jones
- Dan Guido - CEO of Trail of Bits
- Aloria - .NET: The Framework, the Myth, the Legend
- Tiago Balgan Henriques - Realtime analysis and visualization of internet status : from malware to compromised machines.
- Robert Graham - Data-plane networking
- Jake Valletta - CobraDroid
- David Perez/Jose Pico - Geolocation of GSM mobile devices, even if they do not want to be found.
- Russ Gideon - Paint by Numbers vs. Monet
- Arron Finnon - NIDS/NIPS : What is the OSNIF project?
- Erin Jacobs - Taking the BDSM out of PCI-DSS through open-source solutions
- Gene Kim, Alex Hutton, David Mortman, Kris Buytaert, Patrick Debois - A panel on DevOPS and Security
- Stephan Chenette - Building Custom Android Malware for Penetration Testing
- Vaagn Toukharian - HTTP Time Bandit
- Ioannis Koniaris - Analyzing Internet Attacks with Honeypots
- Christopher Lytle - Crypto by example - A hands-on cryptography workshop
- Carlos G. Prado - Automating RE with Python
- Sandor Pereiro de Melo - Kudo : Post Mortem Forensic Analysis with FLOSS tools 2.0
- Willi Ballenthin/Michael Sikorski - Winter Cluster: Building a malware 'agglomerator'
- Didier Stevens - Advanced Excel Hacking
(more workshops to be confirmed !!)
Day 1 : Thursday September 26th
Registrations start at 9h00!
Workshop rooms in the location TBD are 10 minutes walking from the main venue.
Please be there in time!!