From BruCON 2015
- Registration for workshops will be possible at the venue
- we have a varied audience. Some of you are on twitter, some read the blog, some do neither. As each workshop has limited seats available, we want to give everybody the same chance to register for the workshop of their choice.
- Workshops run for 2 consecutive speaking slots (ca. 2 hours)
- 't Pand is a location within 10 minutes walking distance of the main venue !
- La Trappe isn't a room or an aula but rather an open space gallery in the main venue. Directions will be clearly visible.
- We do have the "Beer Workshop" again this year !!! It is not on the schedule yet, but prepare to brew your own !
- This schedule is subject to change, check back regularly.
Current list of speakers
- Ed Skoudis - founder and senior security consultant with InGuardians
- Katie Moussouris - Lead Security Community Outreach and Strategy team at Microsoft
- Georgia Weidman - Introducing the Smartphone Penetration Testing Framework
- Robert McArdle - HTML5 - A Whole New Attack Vector
- Raul Siles - Security of National eID (smartcard-based) Web Applications
- Andreas Bogk - Herding RATs
- Josh Corman and Jericho - "Cyberwar" : Not What We Were Expecting
- Allison Miller - A Million Mousetraps: Using Big Data and Little Loops to Build Better Defenses
- Mathy Vanhoef - New flaws in WPA-TKIP
- Martin Gallo - Uncovering SAP vulnerabilities: dissecting and breaking the Diag protocol
- Fernando Gont - Recent Advances in IPv6 Security
- Gregory Pickett - pMap, the silent killer
- Carlos Garcia - How I met your pointer (Hijacking client software for fuzz and profit)
- Paul Marsh - Satellite Hacking
- Chris Nickerson - Tactical Surveillance : Look at me now!
- Mickey Shkatov - we have you by the gadgets
- int0x80 (of Dual Core) - Moar Anti-Forensics for the Louise
- David Mortman - The Defense RESTs: Automation and APIs for Improving Security
- Didier Stevens - Windows x64: The Essentials
- Kyle 'Kos' Osborn & Krzysztof Kotowicz - Advanced Chrome Extension Exploitation
- Michael Sikorski & William Ballenthin - Clearing the Red Forest
- Abraham Aranguren - Introducing OWTF
- Biosshadow, Matt Erasmus, Benson - The PANIC Project
- Vivek Ramachandran - Hacking with Python
- fbz - Hardware Hacking
- Walter Belgers (TOOOL) - Lockpicking
- Joernchen, Astera & Mumpi - DJ Workshop
- Meredith L. Patterson & Sergey Bratus - Langsec Workshop
- Machtelt Garrels - Beer brewing workshop
Day 1 : Wednesday September 26th
Registrations start at 9h00!
Workshop rooms in the location 't Pand are 10 minutes walking from the main venue.
Please be there in time!!
|Time||Lounge||Westvleteren (main track)||Westmalle (workshops)||Orval (@Pand!)||Chimay (@Pand!)||La Trappe|
|9:50||Welcome (Seba & Wim)||Streaming from Westvleteren||The Hex Factor (continuously)|
|11:00||Meredith L. Patterson and Sergey Bratus||Didier Stevens|
|14:00||Paul Marsh||Michael Sikorski & Willi Ballenthin||Abraham Aranguren||Vivek Ramachandran||fbz|
|16:30||Beer Workshop||int0x80||Michael Sikorski & Willi Ballenthin||Abraham Aranguren||TOOOL (lockpicking)|
|19:30||DJ Workshop||Josh Corman & Jericho||Lightning talks|
|20:30||DJ Workshop||Fernando Gont||Streaming from Westvleteren|
Day 2 : Thursday September 27th
|Time||Lounge||Westvleteren (main track)||Westmalle (workshops)||Orval (@Pand)||La Trappe|
|11:00||Georgia Weidman||Didier Stevens||TOOOL (lockpicking)||The Hex Factor (continuously)|
|14:00||Robert McArdle||Lightning talks||Vivek Ramachandran||fbz|
|15:00||Allison Miller||LSEC event|
|16:30||Martin Gallo||Kyle Osborn & K. Kotowicz||Biosshadow, Matt Erasmus & Benson|
|20:30||Carlos Garcia Prado|