From BruCON 2015
Revision as of 16:38, 8 May 2010 by Security4all
Our Call for Papers 2010 just closed. Expect a partial schedule soon!
Currently confirmed are:
- Keynote: Memoirs of a Data Security Street Fighter by Mikko Hypponen
- Embedded System Hacking and My Plot To Take Over The World by Paul Asadoorian
- Head Hacking – The Magic of Suggestion and Perception by Dale Pearson
- Cryptanalysis workshop: Breaking office encryption by Eric Filiol
- Hardware Hacking Area: Learn To Make Cool Things With Microcontrollers! by Mitch Altman
- Living with SELinux How to configure SELinux for your daily applications in CentOS/RHEL by Toshaan Bharvani
- Lockpicking 101 by Walter Bergers TOOOL.nl
- RFID workshop by Philippe Teuwen
- Seccubus workshop: Analyzing vulnerability assessment data the easy way by Frank Breedijk
- The Security Innovation Network - Cluster of Clusters by Ulrich Seldeslachts
For more information, check our F.A.Q.
The 2009 archive with videos and presentations can be found on the 2009 wiki