IMPORTANT NEWS !!!!! Brucon is streaming the talks at http://streaming.brucon.org
BruCON trainings will be on 5-7 October, the conference on 8-9 October 2015.
Stay in touch BruCON mail list: subscribe form, we promise to keep the spam level low :-).
In the mean time, have a look at our promotional video:
You can also see the videos of 2014 online on our YouTube channel.
- BruCON 0x0A Spring Training - Call For Training (October 30, 2017 20:50)
- BruCON 0x0A - Who do you want to see at the 10th edition of BruCON ? (October 06, 2017 16:13)
- Mentor/Mentee initiative (October 04, 2017 11:31)
- Introducing "The Legends of Ghent" - BruCON 2017 CTF (August 16, 2017 21:53)
- Workshop registration procedure (August 10, 2017 14:48)
What is BruCON?
BruCON is an annual security conference providing two days of an interesting atmosphere for open discussions of critical infosec issues, privacy, information technology and its cultural/technical implications on society.... (Continue to our FAQ)
- Schedule - speaker and workshop conference program
- Training - BruCON training program
- Tickets - pricing and registration
- Lightning Talks - present your own cool research, project or tool
- Hacker Run - Start the second conference day running 10km with a bunch of hackers?
- Frequently Asked Questions - Brucon FAQ
- Travel - where to go and how to get there
- Accommodation - where to stay
- Press - information for the press
- Contact - how to contact the organizers
- Anti_harassment - BRUCON anti-harassment policy
- Volunteers - you can be one of them!
- Events - Organize or join one of the activities
- Propaganda - help us spread the word
- Presentations - Archive of BruCON presentations
- Weblogs - a collection of blogs covering the event
- Podcasts - Podcasts covering BruCON
- Twitter - Brucon tweets
- Press Review - press coverage
- Photo Documentation - list your pictures here
- Video - Live streaming and recordings