BruCON is an annual two-day conference by and for the security and hacker community. The conference offers lectures and workshops on a multitude of topics like computer security, privacy, information technology and its implications on society. The 2009 slogan is "Hacking for b33r". It takes place at the Surfhouse in Brussels, Belgium.
BruCON 2009: Hacking for B33R September 18 and 19, 2009 Surfhouse, Brussels, Belgium
* Schedule - speaker and workshop conference program * Tickets - pricing * Frequently Asked Questions - Brucon FAQ * Travel - where to go and how to get there * Accommodation - where to stay * Supporters - sponsors and partner of BruCON * Press - information for the press * Contact - how to contact the organizers
* Propaganda - help us spread the word * Volunteers - you can be one of them! * Events - Organize or join one of the activities
* Schedule - speaker and workshop conference program * Lightning Talks * Media - social media (blogs, websites, twitter,...) and downloadable content
* Hacklounge - space for hackers in the Surfhouse * HSB - Hackerspace Brussels * Breweries - A list of all Belgian breweries that can be visited
Please consult this Wiki first as your question might already have an answer. You can contact the organizers via the following email addresses:
* crew (at) brucon.be for organizational issues * sponsors (at) brucon.org for interested sponsors * press (at) brucon.org for press questions